The 27th IEEE International Conference on Electronics Circuits and Systems (ICECS) is the flagship conference for the Region 8 of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. IEEE ICECS 2020 will be held in Glasgow, Scotland from November 23 to 25, 2020.
The conference will include oral and poster sessions, tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics, and special sessions, with the aim of complementing the regular program with emerging topics of particular interest to the circuits and systems community. IEEE ICECS 2020 will also involve keynotes as an opportunity to learn from experts sharing their experience and knowledge. Special activities for young professionals and women in circuits and systems will be also presented at the conference.
A selection of the top accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (IEEE TCAS-I).
ICECS 2020 will provide partial travel support to students presenting papers to the conference.
The scope of the conference will focus and not limited to:
- Analog/mixed-signal/RF circuits
- Biomedical and Bio-Inspired
- Circuits and Systems
- EDA, Test and Reliability
- Digital circuits and systems
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits
- Low-Power Low-Voltage Design
- Neural networks, Machine and Deep Learning
- Sensors and Sensing Systems
- Signal Processing, Image and
- VLSI Systems and Applications
To implement the above vision, this year’s conference will highlight the following disruptive themes:
- Society 5.0 - Human-centric Society
- Sustainable Computing and Systems
- Energy-aware Systems and Services
- Nanosatellite and smart IoT
- Smart Systems for Automotive
- Lab-on-CMOS, Wearable and Implantable Devices