Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Analog/mixed-signal/RF circuits
- Biomedical and Bio-Inspired Circuits and Systems
- EDA, Test and Reliability
- Digital circuits and systems
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits
- Low-Power Low-Voltage Design
- Neural networks, Machine and Deep Learning
- Sensors and Sensing Systems
- Signal Processing, Image and Video
- VLSI Systems and Applications
The technical committee invites authors to submit 4-page papers in standard IEEE double-column format, including references, figures and tables, to clearly present the work, methods, originality, significance and applications of the techniques discussed.
A selection of the top accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (IEEE TCAS-I).
Each paper must be covered by a FULL registration fee. Student Registration fees do NOT ensure paper publication. Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers.